2012 ford fusionThe Ford brand is the most popular automotive brand in the United States, regularly beating Chevrolet and Toyota for top honors. The Ford Motor Company has worked diligently to bolster its namesake brand and has done so by offering numerous models for consumer consideration.
There are too many Ford models to mention here, but we’ve selected five which are fabulous and should be considered if you are looking for a new car or a low mileage used vehicle.
1. Ford F-150 – No Ford list can be written without mentioning the full size Ford F-150 pickup truck. Introduced in 1948, the F-Series is the best selling pickup truck line in America, powered by V-6 and V-8 gas engines paired with six-speed automatic transmissions. Available in two- and four-wheel-drive, in various cabin and bed configurations and trimmed the way you want it, the F-150 features a spacious cabin, excellent payload and towing capacities and, when equipped with an EcoBoost V-6, a nice blend of performance and fuel efficiency.
2. Ford Fusion – Ford’s current midsize sedan, the Ford Fusion, was introduced in 2006 and refreshed in 2010. This five passenger sedan is powered by a fuel efficient four cylinder engine or optional V-6. The Fusion has consistently proven to be a good value, offering better residual value than even the segment leading Toyota Camry. A hybrid model joined the line in 2010, offering 41 mpg city, 36 mpg highway, tops in its class.
3. Ford Edge - The market for midsize crossover models is very competitive, with most every manufacturer offering at least one model. The Ford Edge was restyled in 2011 and now offers improved fuel economy, better handling, numerous technology features including SYNC, Bluetooth and an advanced audio system and leather seating options. This crossover offers plenty of storage room and is suitable for light towing.
4. Ford Focus – New for 2012, the compact Focus sold in North America now matches what Europeans have long enjoyed. This car is roomy, sporty and offers class leading fuel economy, achieving 40 mpg with its most fuel efficient model. The Focus is a tuner favorite too, allowing owners to customize their rides with sport fascia, performance exhaust systems and a host of other features. The new model is available in sedan and hatchback body styles.
5. Ford Fiesta - The smallest Ford model is the Ford Fiesta, a subcompact car retailing for under $14,000. Modern, sporty and offering a roomy interior, the Fiesta is a fuel efficiency leader too, offering 40 mpg on the highway. This car features 10 airbags, a number not found on even most midsize sedans. You can customize your ride to make the Fiesta reflect your personality.
Other Ford models worth considering include the Taurus, Explorer, Escape and Mustang, top performers in each segment. Ford is a proven winner offering many submodels worth considering too.
2012 ford fusion
2012 ford fusion